APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
£13,493 pa / 23 hours per week (£21,500 pro rata)
Who are we?
Worldbeaters Music is a highly creative small company producing world-class musical theatre for public, corporate and private events in the UK and around the world.
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and highly organised Business Development Coordinator to be based at our offices in North Shields. This new role is a fantastic opportunity for someone positive, dynamic and commercially-aware to support the growth of this creative and ambitious organisation.
- Handling enquiries from a range of potential and existing clients by email and phone.
- Negotiating, preparing quotations and proposals
- Nurturing relationships and aftercare with existing clients
- Manage scheduling, booking and contracting of shows and performers
- Logistics management – booking flights, hotels, vehicles etc.
- Updating social media accounts and website
- Assisting with budgeting, invoicing and petty cash
- Maintaining and developing the company CRM (Hubspot)
- Maintenance of other company databases – feedback, photos etc
- Develop outbound marketing efforts including newsletters and personalised communications
- Research and identify potential festivals, clients and new business opportunities
- Support the partners with company strategy and development
- Any other reasonable duties required by the team
- Excellent verbal communication skills including a personable, professional and confident phone manner
- First rate numeracy skills
- Ability to develop relationships with existing and potential clients from a wide range of countries and cultures
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience using social media as a marketing tool
- Be highly organised and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Demonstrable ability to self-prioritise workload and tasks
- Be proactive, enthusiastic, focused, reliable and adaptable
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Sound knowledge of using Google Apps and other cloud-based services
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a small team
- Willingness to “muck-in” when needed
- Previous experience in logistics management (booking flights, hotels, vehicles etc.)
- Some knowledge of the corporate events sector
- Experience with a CRM (eg. Hubspot; Salesforce;)
- Design or photo editing skills
- Experience in project management and event planning
- Experience of working within an arts organisation
- An interest in the arts, particularly street theatre, music or dance
How to apply:
Please upload your CV and covering letter as one combined PDF document by using the button below**
Applications close at 5pm on Thursday 21 April 2016.
We appreciate anyone taking the time to apply and we will contact all successful and unsuccessful applicants via email by Friday 29 April (so check your SPAM folder if you’ve not received anything by that date)
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
** Applications that do not meet this criteria or applications via email will not be accepted. Thanks.